The Royal Zanzibar Beach Resort is almost 20 acres of paradise located on the North Shores of exotic Zanzibar, just outside the town of Nungwi, an area that enjoys warm and sunny weather almost year ‘round.
This beautifully designed resort has a relaxed and friendly atmosphere and offers an all inclusive concept. It has a unique blend of buildings designed in Swahili / Zanzibari architecture and enjoys the most spectacular white sand beach on the island.
You may choose to simply relax on the resort, enjoying the warmth of the African sun and the soothing sound of the waves, or you can explore Zanzibar, an island rich in history and culture. The places to see include historic Stone Town, Maruhubi Ruins, Mbweni Ruins, Mtoni Ruins and Kidichi Persian Baths. There are also tours of the spice plantations and the Jozani Forest available.
SUITES: The Royal Zanzibar is intended as a place of indulgence, and so it is. Located directly on the Beachfront, 16 suites, each measuring approximately 100sq meters, face west to catch the amber rays of the fading day. The spectacular sunset views are just the finishing touch…
SUPERIOR ROOMS: Each of our 80 Superior Rooms measure approximately 80 sq meters and promises everything for the wannabe castaway…
- Choice of King size bed or two Queen size beds
- Air condition - Mosquito nets
- TV with satellite channels and DVD player
- Internet connection in each room (charge)
- Direct dial telephone (charge)
- In room electronic safe (charge)
- Mini Bar (charge)
- Coffee & Tea making facilities
- Luggage rack - Comfortable sitting area for two people in the room.
- Large Balcony and sitting arrangement
- Spacious bathroom with double bath tub and walk in shower
- Taylor of London fine toiletries as shower gel, shampoo, soap and bath cap
- Electric current 220 AC
- Special shaving socket in the bathroom
- Bath robes, slippers, laundry bag and an umbrella placed in the wardrobe