The Panari Hotel is equidistant between the centre of town (6km) and Jomo Kenyatta International Airport . Thus it offers the ideal stop-over hotel. It is also ideally placed for access to Nairobi National Park, one of the main gates for which is directly opposite the hotel.
This Nairobi (capital city) hotel is within easy reach of the city centre, international airport, central business district and other city attractions. The hotel accommodation makes the ideal base for a Nairobi holiday or start out to a Kenya safari.
ROOMS & SUITES
- The Royal Jade Suite at the Panari Hotel makes you feel like royalty. With the most spectacular view of the National Park, the suite comes with personal butler service. Enjoy a luxurious bath in your own private in-room spa complete with a Jacuzzi and power shower. Or mix yourself a refreshing drink from either one of two mini-bars in the various room, which can be stocked with your favorite drinks at your request.
- The Deluxe Room at the Panari Hotel is delightful. It offers a King size beds, a comfortable lounge area large work space, making an ideal room that is perfect for family or conference organizers.
- A superior room at the Panari Hotel looks after you in a big way. It offers beautiful scenery of the Nairobi National Park and a comfortable lounge area.
- At Panari Hotel, we don't just offer a standard room but an excellent experience. The room has been furnished to keep your small comforts in mind with queen size beds, a lounge area and work desk.
Flat screen TV, WI-FI connection, Air conditioning, Direct Dial telephone, Mini bar, Safe, Hairdryer, Bath Robe & Slippers, Tea & Coffee making facilities, Complimentary Local newspapers, Private parking, 24 hours CCTV
FOOD & BEVERAGE
- Enjoy great food and a beautiful view of the National Park at the Red Garnet Restaurant with family and friends. It offers a delightful variety of international cuisine that you can choose from the buffet or a-la-carte.
- A delicious cake and freshly made cappuccino are excellent company during a conversation at the Amber Coffee Shop.
- Shiny glass, perfectly chilled cocktails and refreshing beers await your company at the Crystal Bar. With a panoramic view of the National Park, the Crystal Bar is the perfect relaxation area as you have a conversation and sip your drink.
- Chill out, relax and unwind at the dazzling Shooters & Dips where the decor transports you to an international surrounding. The bar also offers a varied food menu along with a long list of signature cocktails, fine wines and liquors.
MEETINGS & EVENTS
With four spacious boardrooms and a beautiful indoor Atrium, the hotels meeting and banqueting facilities are specifically designed to suit every type of business event or social gathering. We can cater up to 2,000 guests and the rooms are versatile and come equipped with state of the art audiovisual equipment.
At the Dolphin Spa, Panari has a fitness centre that has a fully equipped gym, in-door swimming pool and spa that offers massage treatments and separate steam and sauna for ladies and gentlemen. The Gym is fully equipped with state-of-the-art exercise machines and a personal instructor to encourage you to maintain your routine or get rid of jet lag.
|:: Nairobi Serena||:: Intercontinental Hotel||:: Crowne Plaza|
|:: Tribe Hotel||:: Sankara||:: Hemingways|
|:: Nairobi Safari Park||:: Ole Sereni||:: Panari Hotel|
|:: Sarova Stanley||:: Fairmont Norfolk Hotel||:: The Boma Hotel|
|:: Giraffe Manor||:: Karen Blixen Cottages|
|:: Southern Sun Mayfair||:: Sarova Panafric||:: Eka Hotel|
|:: Jacaranda Hotel|
3 * HOTELS
|:: Pride Inn||:: Silver Springs||:: 680 Hotel|
|:: Hotel Boulevard||:: Nairobi Safari Club|